Lead Consultant - Human Resources at Meru Consultants & Technologies
Views:1158 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Head - Supply Operations - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Looking for a FMCG client.
Preferred: Looking for candidate who can board by maximum May 1st week.
- Provide best Supply chain service to Sub Saharan African markets with higher service level to customers by developing proper supply plan at optimized inventory level and logistics cost. Exact location of the position (in Nigeria) will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
- Position reports to regional director who is out of Africa . (Hence remote supervision and remote instruction). direct and indirect reportees put together 20.
- SC Planning (30% of the spent time) : Develop balanced supply planning to meet customer service level based on optimal inventory level.
- Logistics management(30%) involves Design logistics network and warehouse footpint for domestic / export / drop shipment market
- Supplier Management,Project Implementation management / Organization Management,Customer service and OTC cycle ownership :40% of the spent time of the position.
Detailed JD will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
- Engineering Graduate with experience in FMCG business and geography. Leadership Skills / Business process steering and guidance/ SAP knowledge / Analytical and problem solving skills/ coaching and developing skills. Resilient and demonstrate real work under pressure skill, with a dominant characteristics.
Overall experience 15-20 Years
International experience(preferably)1-2 Year