Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:5997 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Head - Supply Chain Strategy & Operations - FMCG/FMCD/eCommerce/Consulting Firm - NITIE/IIM/IIT/SPJIMR/FMS (10-18 yrs)
Head Supply Chain Strategy And Operations- FMCG/FMCD/Ecommerce/Consulting Firms NITIE/IIM/IIT/SPJIMR/FMS
1)Minimum 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operation and Manufacturing Experienced strategist
2) Candidates Should with entrepreneur bent of Mind who have worked with Top Consulting Firms (Supply chain / Planning Domain) / FMCG / Consumer Durable / E commerce Industries
3) Lead the Strategic Planning (SGP) Process for Supply Chain, collaborating with leadership and cross functional stakeholders to define/refresh a 3-year strategy
4) Establishes LEAN and/or Six Sigma principles within Supply Chain.
5) Leading the end to end Supply Chain for the business across warehousing & transportation, and planning function
6) Ensuring the right balance of demand and supply priorities / requirements and aligning the teams to the requirements
7) Have setup the operations, supply chain, planning, process excellence
Will be providing consulting for production/Procurement/Supply chain processes elementary problem solving
- Focuses on identifying client problems, defining data needs and uncovering ways to capture and synthesize information
- Helping Clients in Strategy formulations, Performance improvement And process management
- Process Management, Strategy Making, providing advise to Clients.
- Exposure in Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Digital from Indian Market.
Profile Summary -
Experience in implementation of large scale transformations in Supply Chain, New product development, SCM, production maintenance & Plant Operations etc
- He will be consulting Supply chain Management, Client service delivery/execution, Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization, Lead the delivery/execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Knowledge Management, Contribute to brand development, Contribute to knowledge development and management
- Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
- Meet business development targets
- MBA from Tier-1 Business School
- Rich experience across consulting and industry roles, Minimum 2- 8 years
- Consulting or Industry background with specific expertise in Supply Chain Strategy, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization, Sales & Operation Planning
- Within Consulting, must have managed a cross functional team and delivered at least one sales transformation project in ONGC projects is must.
- Strong Program Management & Analytical skills along with experience working with - C- level executive clients is required
- Prior - Frontline Sales Experience- will be desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.