Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talentiser Pvt Ltd
Views:5474 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Supply Chain - Startup (10-20 yrs)
This position is responsible to lead and manage the supply chain and logistics operations, service delivery carried out of the center, supporting multiple products. In this role, he/she will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement and transformation, building capabilities and support the implementation of the organization's objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for heading a strong SCM team supporting supply chain business operations covering, Order Management, Customer Support, Logistics, Procurement and Warehouse Management.
- Accountable for service delivery and compliance (includes SLA and KPIs). Establish key performance metrics to improve business outcomes
- Works closely with senior business stakeholders to deliver on - common goals cost, turnaround time and quality
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of SCM & Logistics vision (based on Industry best practices), processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Deliver solutions to operational problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Drives continuous improvement and transformation initiatives constantly identifying inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities using the right mix of people, processes, tools, and technologies
- Leverage tools and technologies to improve agility and effectiveness of operations and service delivery
- Maintain insights on improvements in the SCM space that will benefit the organization in the market place
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing and motivated team(s), building the culture of continuous improvement that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review/assess the ongoing performance of direct reports
- Effectively collaborates and maintains excellent relationships with other work streams and functions.
Profile Description :
- Understanding of the company's business, technicalities of documentation and process flow
- Prior experience working in different geographies would be an added advantage
- Should have played strategic roles and managed large teams doing global delivery
- Commercial and financial acumen with a fair understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost and customer satisfaction
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent stakeholder management skills, people development & strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strong leadership & general management skills
- Should be a go-getter with self-initiative and a process-driven professional with an outcome focus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.