CEO at GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:1109 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Supply Chain Solutions (15-25 yrs)
About the role:
Our client, a leader in global supply chain solutions, has provided air freight, ocean freight, warehousing and other solutions to the international shipping community. They offer an extensive service menu, backed by a network of owned offices and innovative facilities. Their innovative approach to freight forwarding combined with our willingness to embrace digital is the recipe for your business' success.
Our client is looking for Head Supply Chain Solutions to lead and expand the business with their product and service offerings. This role is a fusion of Supply Chain, Business Development and Operations. The role holder is expected to provide end-to-end supply chain solutions to clients and offer capabilities to reduce cost and improve quality and efficiency.
- Lead, build and scale the business development arm of the organization in India
- Solve Logistics and Supply Chain challenges of existing and potential customers
- Work closely with Sales and Operations to drive product and business strategy
- Identify SLAs and Metrices that are critical to customers and ensure that they are able to get the ROI on the investment made for the solutions
- Deliver on ambitious business growth plans, develop strategies and pivot where necessary to push the business to scale
- Engineering Graduate or Post-Graduate with 15+ years of experience in a leadership role in supply chain function.
- Certification in Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
- Macro and Micro level understanding of various supply chain functions such as Demand Planning, Material Planning, Material Management, Transportation Management, Contract Logistics, Cross-border Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Should have handled a larger span of team members.
- Should have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Should have had experience in opening new sites and managing multiple sites.
- Should have excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence at all levels.
- Should be process oriented and technology and savvy.
- Should have the in-depth knowledge of Logistics related regulatory compliance.