Head - Supply Chain - QSR Chain (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines
Category - Operations
Skills - QSR, Supply Chain
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An opportunity to take on a senior leadership role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
Client Details :
Our client is a fast-growing QSR chain in India. A popular brand across the country, the organisation is looking to continue growing rapidly.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Leading directly as well as indirect procurement for the organization.
- Working closely with your team to devise and implement cost reduction strategies.
- Leading demand and inventory planning to ensure optimum stock levels across outlets.
- Working closely with third party cold-chain logistics providers to maintain OTIF levels.
- Driving commissary operations to ensure food safety and quality standards are met.
- Leading production planning efforts to optimize commissary operations.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will:
- Be a graduate of a top tier engineering college.
- Have at least 8 years of prior experience leading the supply chain function in your organization.
- Have a track record of sustainable success in your previous assignments.
- Come with strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a fast growing and popular Indian brand.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.