Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:2623 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Supply Chain - Product Firm (12-21 yrs)
Head - Supply Chain - Hiring for a product based US MNC
Head - Supply Chain - Hiring for a leading product based US MNC
Experience - 12 to 21 years
Qualification - BE/Btech
- 8-10 years in running materials planning
- Familiar will ERP and automated planning
- Planning attributes
- Demand planning and backlog management
- Inventory Management - Extremely familiar with Cycle count and overall Stock Accuracy
- Exposure to 3PL Warehouse management
- Stocking Strategy, KanBan, Water-Spider management, Milk Run & Line feeding
- Inventory optimization (Reference - ABC Classification, Safety stock calculation & EOQ)
- Build and manage relationships with global and enterprise-wide suppliers, ensuring key supplier performance meets business requirements and includes diversity suppliers.
- Represent the corporation to maximize supplier core competencies, promote sustainable growth, and optimize spend.
- Develop and meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) aligned with the Annual Operating Plan and streamline value chains between teams.
- Cultivate a culture of excellence throughout the supply chain and related teams.
- Ensure a constant flow of materials, goods, and products at accurate prices and quality.
- Establish and implement best purchasing practices, vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to enhance business performance.
- Identify and prioritize strategies for timely execution, supervise data-driven long-term planning for all categories, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Balance conflicting priorities of scaling, metrics performance, and cost optimization to achieve annual targets.
- Evaluate business challenges, mitigate risks, and develop opportunities.
- Foster effective vendor relationships through the vendor lifecycle, including performance assessment and resolution management.
- Support third-party logistics (3PL) vendors with process expertise to optimize performance and cost control.
- Ensure smooth project execution by adhering to policy, budget, time, and quality requirements and facilitating positive collaboration with upstream and downstream interfaces.
- Build and motivate a strong team of category managers and team members, allocate work appropriately, and provide ample career development opportunities.
Qualification: Bachelor's/PG degree in any specialization (B.E. preferred)
Experience: 12-20 years of total experience with at least 5 years in leadership roles
- Experience in working within a matrixed organization
- High integrity and ethical standards when representing the company externally
- Resilient and focused, capable of managing competing priorities and uncertainties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective team player with a collaborative focus
- Adaptability to change management
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.