Research Associate at ACH Management Consulting
Views:1906 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Supply Chain - Pharma/FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- 8 Plus years post qualification experience in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain & Operations. Exposure to Demand Planning would be an added advantage. Should understand SCM Analyst + Modelling. Person who have handled 2 warehouses in past.
- Taking care of all the supply chain Management of Pharma/FMCG/Private Labels /Surgicals for all the DCs/E-commerce/Retail outlets Market share.
- Work along with the Category/Operations/IT/ E com and Inventory team towards improvement of forecast and reduction of inventory and improvement of stock Availability
- Conduct root cause analysis for fill rates losses and derive action plan with stakeholders
- Monthly review with organized trade chains (including Ecom) along with chains to improve
- Responsible for reducing Out of Stock on shelf and Inventory turns
- Ensuring that stocks are moved to stores from DCs and distributor on time with improved fill rate
- Monitor Stock on Hand at Retail' stores, DC and Distributor and guide/help Store & Ecom sales team to improve on-shelf availability
- Coordinate internally with Customer service officers and logistics executive for smooth and effective operation
- Support Finance on timely reconciliation for PO vs delivery
- Develop and implement Operations service dashboard for management review
- Responsible for creating savings within the entire enterprise supply chain and aggressively pursuing cost-saving opportunities with supplier channel partners