Lead - Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:4424 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Supply Chain - Pharma/FMCG (10-18 yrs)
Position Purpose & Summary:
- Head of Supply chain is an embedded position responsible for supply chain planning (demand, supply & inventory), transportation planning and management, customer service and order management, and third party manufacturing and warehousing activities of the business, as well as for coordinating with Operations to optimize performance across the integrated supply chain from supplier to customer for the region.
- They are responsible for delivering the supply chain costs within budget.
- The purpose of this role is to be the overall supply chain lead for the business for the region for planning and execution of the supply chain processes to meet business priorities, budget, service levels, and inventory goals.
- They are accountable for day to day execution in the region as well as for determining and implementing the improvement opportunities and strategies to drive improvement across the supply chain.
- The position reports directly to the Group Supply Chain Leader and is a member of the regional business leadership team.
- They are responsible for talent development and leadership of the regional supply chain team, and effective deployment of supply chain processes aligned with functional requirements.
- Includes work in the areas of strategy & execution leadership, budget & resource management, performance management, business and functional supply chain interface, customer relationship and talent management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.