Account Manager at Randstad
Views:2283 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Supply Chain - Oil & Gas Firm (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a reputed Global Oil & Gas firm.
They have a critical & confidential role of Head Supply Chain role based in Mumbai
Team Size : 8 to 10 Members
Experience : 10 to 20 yrs of experience in Supply Chain Management in Oil & Gas Industry. Project Experience Preferred.
- Responsible for leading the Management of the India Supply Chain activities covering Materials, Procurement, contracts & Vendor Management, Logistics and Compliance.
- Assist in implementing the inventory management strategy and initiatives
- Ensure that warehouses are maintained as per company standards
- Manage the logistics process for the Country. Ensure that contract and service levels are as per company standards
- Freight costs and logistics processes are reviewed and necessary analysis done to improve the process, optimize freight costs, and ensure that downtime are not related to Logistics issues.
- Manage tactical procurement activities for procurement related to MRO and Capex including repair and upgrade projects and liaise with Corporate Supply Chain for assistance as required per procedures and guidelines set.
- Manage the commercial negotiations for all indirect purchases
- Manage the vendor performance issues for Country specific vendors and provide feedback on performance (cost, quality and delivery) to Vendor Management group in Corporate for follow up and resolution.
- Supply Chain Personnel are hired, trained, and mentored as per the Company standards.
Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree with MBA in SCM Preferred
Individual innovation: Job requires employee to work on projects individually rather than as part of a group; incumbent must motivate themselves rather than taking direction from someone else. To be able to make decisions and problem solving with complex reasoning. Be self motivate and initiate Team Building and motivation for the department.