Head - Supply Chain - Manufacturing Business (14-19 yrs)
Head - Supply Chain - Indian Sub Continent
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - Fulfillment, Cost Optimization, Stock & Sell, Operations, Inventory, Logistics, Commodity, Manufacturing, Cost Optimization, Process Efficiency, On Time Order Fulfillment, Engineering, B.Tech, International
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Drive effectiveness and efficiency in Supply Chain Management including NWC, working instructions/manual. Oversee optimum inventory levels and holding cost along with timeliness of execution.
Client Details :
Our client is a leader in the Chemicals & Industrial Manufacturing segment alongside a global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With a brand equity established in over 50 countries built on great products and strong customer orientation, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Head Supply Chain to lead the responsibility for the Indian Sub-Continent region.
Job Description :
Reporting to the President & working with the VP Supply Chain (Region), the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Coordination with suppliers, intermediaries, 3rd party logistics providers, operations and customer service to discharge logistics and warehousing functions.
- Strategize and plan for effective and timely execution of distribution of finished goods to meet On Time Order Fulfillment targets.
- Deliver and report country cost & performance responsibilities.
- Regular review of distribution network and its optimization potential (import / export location, mode of transport, replenishment frequency, etc.)
- Regular review of Customer order pattern to assess cost improvements.
- Interface with customer service (South West Asia) and liaises between Sales and Operations
- Ensures adequate skill levels in the organization through continuous training and education
- Closely liaise with customers to establish customer relationship to meet requirement of the customers.
- Manage performance indicators of Malaysia and India, including plant performance, sales forecast performance, product quality and logistic service.
- Manage effectiveness and efficiency of SOP processes relating to customer service and logistics roles.
- Analyze & Optimize work flows within the CS department
- Assure maximum service mindedness and a friendly, professional communication style to all members of the team.
- Ensure that the CS is guided, trained and organized and ensure communication interface between CS, Logistics, Sales, Product Management
- Finance & Controlling, etc. and responsibility for the purposeful distribution of relevant information.
- Bachelor's Degree/PG in engineering or equivalent in a relevant discipline from reputed institute coupled with at least 15 years' experience in SCM (i.e. Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement). Relevant working experience with multinational companies and international experience is must.
- High degree of focus towards cost efficiency and effectiveness along with the ability to balance priorities and being result driven is important.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across different cultures along with ability to contribute and work in teams is desirable. The person must have good analytical and managerial skills. Hands on experience in SAP/ERP systems, BPCS knowledge is a plus.
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.