Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:911 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Supply Chain Management - Transformation/Consulting - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
An indicative list of responsibilities attached to the role are documented below. These responsibilities are representative and the role holder is also responsible for any other job assigned by the superior authorities from time to time.
- Work with leadership to identify aspirations and pain areas of the business in the Supply Chain and Operations domain.
- Structure the transformation initiatives identifying the roadmap to deliver on the objectives.
- Lead the cross functional team in delivering the project objectives.
- Institutionalize the outcomes and process changes that are needed to sustain the improvements achieved during the project.
- Be a change agent to help improve the organization's performance.
Education Qualifications - Bachelors in Engineering (Must) with Masters in SCM/ MBA (preferred)
General Experience - If Industry: SCM/ Operations Experience and/ or Business Transformation Experience;
If Consulting: Experience in leading SCM and Operations projects for major clients
Primary Skills (Functional):
- Business understanding and acumen
- Analytical approach
- Build advisory relationship with senior stakeholders
- Supply Chain in Automotive/Industrial goods
- Driving insights & Actionable recommendations
- Communication with cross functional teams
- Multitasking & agility at work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.