HR at Boyen Haddin Consltants
Views:4912 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing (15-17 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
This position is responsible for complete Supply Chain Value Stream which includes
- Sourcing, Procurement & Logistics.
- The role involves Sourcing & Purchasing form existing Global Suppliers, identification & development of new suppliers and rationalization of existing suppliers and managing Imports & Exports
- Incumbent will also be responsible to drive improvements in Inventory Management and should be familiar with contemporary inventory/stock handling techniques.
This role would involve some amount of domestic & international travel
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Building an effective supply chain strategy for the business.
2) Negotiating effectively with vendors regarding controlling the price, quality and delivery
3) Cross-functional Collaboration within the Operations team to achieve a good balance between On-time material availability and Inventory Control
4) Ensure strict adherence to SOX, SEZ and Customs rules and regulations besides other statutory & regulatory compliances
5) Ensuring adherence to the export policy requirements, SEEPZ & Custom.
6) Rationalization of supplier base for getting cost and strategic advantage
7) Ensure effective supplier evaluations to develop new suppliers
8) Analyze the talent needs and ensure quick hiring of required talent.
9) Build and execute on the development plans to ensure talent upgrade of employees
10) Support R&D in new product development.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 15+ years of experience with a minimum of 10 Years in Supply Chain functions in a Global Organization environment.
- Background of having worked in a product manufacturing (preferably managing medium / high mix medium / high volume environment) would be required
- Postgraduate qualification in Management / Material Management would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.