HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:2541 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Supply Chain Management - Hospital (16-26 yrs)
Head Supply Chain Management
Experience : 16 - 26 Years
- Experience in working on a greenfield/Semi greenfield project.
- Experience in Hospital for at 4 - 7 years Mandatory
- Experience in CAPEX, OPEX, Vendor Negotiations in Pharma/Non-Pharma.
- Responsible for making the client's supply chain far superior to the competition in terms of speed reach, innovations & cost.
- Drive superior customer experience - setting world-class standards.
- Contribute to strategy - especially through cost optimizations and innovations in Supply Chain.
- Lead the rapid scaling up of the client's Supply Chain footprint.
- Lead day-to-day operations and 3PL partners to improve service levels, operational efficiencies, and costs
- Develop and lead KPI s for fulfillment and delivery performance that satisfy consumer expectations, marketing requirements and financial targets while optimizing cost and speed
- Build and execute long term strategy to support multi-channel fulfillment infrastructure; finalize major business model implications and financial model
- Oversee the development of systems and processes of continuous improvement
- Align the team to the defined roadmap and work with them towards the set direction.
- Implementation of the plan to achieve Organisational goals.
Leadership behaviors/competencies :
- Drives innovation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Financial experience
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Highest level problem solver
- Highest level of ownership and accountability
Core competencies :
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Ability to connect with Commercial leaders and operate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate dispersed team across the region.
- Cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo.
- Well-developed business management capability, and a keen understanding of the business equation and how business and supply chain decisions impact financials
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.