HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1230 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Supply Chain Management - Hospital (16-26 yrs)
Head Supply Chain Management
Experience : 16 - 26 Years
- Experience in working on a greenfield/Semi greenfield project.
- Experience in Hospital for at 4 - 7 years Mandatory
- Experience in CAPEX, OPEX, Vendor Negotiations in Pharma/Non-Pharma.
- Responsible for making the client's supply chain far superior to the competition in terms of speed reach, innovations & cost.
- Drive superior customer experience - setting world-class standards.
- Contribute to strategy - especially through cost optimizations and innovations in Supply Chain.
- Lead the rapid scaling up of the client's Supply Chain footprint.
- Lead day-to-day operations and 3PL partners to improve service levels, operational efficiencies, and costs
- Develop and lead KPI s for fulfillment and delivery performance that satisfy consumer expectations, marketing requirements and financial targets while optimizing cost and speed
- Build and execute long term strategy to support multi-channel fulfillment infrastructure; finalize major business model implications and financial model
- Oversee the development of systems and processes of continuous improvement
- Align the team to the defined roadmap and work with them towards the set direction.
- Implementation of the plan to achieve Organisational goals.
Leadership behaviors/competencies :
- Drives innovation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Financial experience
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Highest level problem solver
- Highest level of ownership and accountability
Core competencies :
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Ability to connect with Commercial leaders and operate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage and motivate dispersed team across the region.
- Cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo.
- Well-developed business management capability, and a keen understanding of the business equation and how business and supply chain decisions impact financials