Manager - Talent Acquisition at eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1563 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Supply Chain Management - Global Business Services - Agri-Manufacturing/FMCG/Consumer (16-22 yrs)
This position is responsible to lead and manage the supply chain and logistics operations, service delivery carried out of the center, supporting multiple products and countries. In this role, he/she will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement and transformation, building capabilities and support the implementation of the organization's objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for heading a 160+ strong SCM team supporting global business operations covering, Order Management, Customer Support, Logistics and Trade Finance Documentation, Indirect Procurement and Warehouse Management.
- Accountable for service delivery and compliance (includes SLA and KPIs). Establish key performance metrics to improve business outcomes
- Works closely with senior business stakeholders to deliver on - common goals cost, turnaround time and quality
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of SCM & Logistics vision (based on Industry best practices), processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Deliver solutions to operational problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Drives continuous improvement and transformation initiatives constantly identifying inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities using the right mix of people, processes, tools, and technologies
- Leverage tools and technologies to improve agility and effectiveness of operations and service delivery
- Maintain insights on improvements in the SCM space that will benefit the organization in the market place
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing and motivated team(s), building the culture of continuous improvement that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review/assess the ongoing performance of direct reports
- Invests and contributes to developing the supply chain and logistics capabilities within the organization through L&D initiatives
- Showcase delivery capabilities and transformational abilities at all opportune moments to the larger organization which improves adoption of GBS by different businesses and countries
- Effectively collaborates and maintains excellent relationships with other work streams and functions.
- Post-graduation (preferably MBA- s) in any operations streams/Engineering with a minimum of 16 years of proven experience, with at least 8-10 years of experience as a head of the supply chain, logistics, procurement business in a GIC/GBS environment or in similar level/roles in leading Global Agri-Manufacturing/FMCG/Consumer industries
- Expert domain knowledge of Logistics and Documentation (including international trade documentation), Order Management, Customer Support, and Warehouse Management with a fair knowledge of Indirect Procurement
- Exposure in dealing with international supply chain operations and experience in working for global liners/freight forwarders are preferred
- Understanding of the company's business, technicalities of documentation and process flow
- Prior experience working in different geographies would be an added advantage
- Should have played strategic roles and managed large teams doing global delivery
- Commercial and financial acumen with a fair understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost and customer satisfaction
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent stakeholder management skills, people development & strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strong leadership & general management skills
- Should be a go-getter with self-initiative and a process-driven professional with an outcome focus.