Head - Supply Chain Management - eCommerce - Startup (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for very very early stage start-up. These guys are HNI's with strong background in Real Estate, Solar Energy, financial services & Trading.
They have conceptualized a plan to get into the eCommerce business (on-demand e-tailing. Strictly mobile app) & wants the core team to execute their plan. They ideally want to core team to get on board & run the show for them.
Role Summary :
- This role will be responsible for creating a model for connecting the web based platform to all back end and front end stakeholders
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and designing the optimum supply chain model keeping in mind cost optimization, time management and service quality to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
- Creating product segmentation around the nature and category of products.
- Sourcing all probable vendors, negotiating with them and empanelling them to the vendor list of the company.
- Coordinating with the process designer, technical team to integrate the vendor on the web based platform.
- Designing an efficient and effective inventory management cycle to ensure continuity of optimum services to the final users
- Training the vendors on the web application and keeping them motivated to provide timely and quality services
- Formulate contingency plans in case of fall outs in the supply chain cycle to minimize customer dissatisfaction
Key Competencies :
- Experience in the field of eCommerce in managing the supply chain network
- Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Should have the perspective to envisage smooth running of web platform by way of uninterrupted movement of goods/services.
- Should be presently working with an eCommerce, marketplace companies in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.