Principal Consultant at BTI ES
Views:956 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Head - Supply Chain Management - Construction Firm (20-24 yrs)
Job Responsibilities : Scope of this role involves managing end to end supply chain and material management for the organization.
- Material Management
- Experience in Material Planning based on various statistical data/tools like ABC analysis, XYZ analysis, VED analysis, JIT analysis, etc.
- Purchase Function
- Procurement & Logistics
- Placement of the order
- To ensure on-time supply
- Validate client documents to meet specification
- Validate invoice documents-TCs, GRN
- Prevent excess supply
- Issue of debit notes for rejected material.
- Provide necessary data for vendor's performance rating, quality and delivery.
- Vendor evaluation
- Cost estimation
- Negotiation of price
- Preparation of mid-term/long-term purchase agreements
- Vendor performance evaluation in terms of quality and delivery.
- Introduce programmes with target on cost reduction.
- Planning and implementation of lowest inventory with zero stock out position.
- Develop suppliers to ensure rejection of less than 500 parts per million (ppm).
- ERP is an essential criteria.
- Conversant with Lean systems and tools related to Materials Management/Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Qualification and experience:
- B.E. (Mechanical)
- Preference would be given with post graduate qualification in Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Around 20 years in companies manufacturing engineering machinery and equipment with 8-10 years of experience as Head SCM
- Candidates with background/experience in Manufacturing function will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.