Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1572 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Supply Chain Management - Chemicals/Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
About the job:
As a Head for SCM function you will be responsible for the Supply Chain Planning and Supply Chain operations. Needs to take ownership and proactively drive cost savings.
- Develop and implement the Supply Chain strategy aligned to the company's goals. Lead end to end Supply Chain for the business across Production Planning & Control, Import/Export activities and warehousing functions.
- Managing multiple internal budgets (warehousing, logistics, inventory, etc.) and supporting company's profitability goals
- Building flexibility in end to end Supply Chain. Identification of potential risks in the supply side from the perspective of capacity and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks
- Managing inventory by monitoring the stocking policy, delivery commitment, trend analysis, ageing analysis and through periodical meeting with different stake holders.
- Reviewing & adhere organization policies, processes, procedures and make appropriate revisions for improvement.
- Resolving conflicts and deciding prioritization
- Annual Budgeting and ensure it adherence.
- Provide MIS reports to management
- Periodical audit of systems and procedures
- Qualified MBA with 15 years of experience in Chemical industry.
- Strong customer focus, Strong inter-personal skills and relationship building
- Project management skills, Tactical focus & Strategic focus
- Change management & Strong financial experience
- Strong communication skills & Excellent Negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.