HR at Triumph Ladders Private Limited
Views:1809 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Supply Chain Management - Chemicals (15-30 yrs)
Job Title : Head - SCM
Department : SCM
Reporting To : Direct - CEO, Dotted Line - CMD
Location : Gurgaon
Team Size :8 to 10
Industry : Must be from Chemicals/ Agro Chemical/ Fertilizers or PetroChemical Industry.
Job Purpose :
1. The Supply Chain Head will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong alignment between the Supply Chain organization and the Business Unit, ensuring SC requirements across the BUs portfolio of programs and pursuits are clearly understood, appropriately staffed, and addressed in a manner which meets or exceeds program expectations.
2. The Supply Chain Head is responsible for managing the daily and long-term operation of all plant operations, including supply chain, production, planning, continuous improvement, and other operational functions at PR manufacturing plants.
3. This position will be responsible for partnering with peers across the Supply Chain and BU to develop clear supply chain strategies in support of pursuits / proposals, ensure SC bids & performs to plan, and adapts to identified Risks & Opportunities as appropriate during program execution.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. Expertise in managing multiple activities across a gamut of functions like procurement, /sales planning, and execution, documentation, warehousing, inventory, management, and coordination, of SNOP, meetings to formulize demand and supply planning, with demonstrated abilities in increasing profits and accomplishing the set targets.
2. Extended support to finance towards appropriate evaluation of inventories and liquidation of slow-moving items, in Indirect sales, audits, compliance related to indirect taxes are assessed and paid and all returns are filed on time.
3. Skilled in process improvement, cost optimization, identifying, sourcing, and evaluating potential vendors towards localization of product, international business development & sales execution, ensuring proper statutory compliances especially with DGFT & Customs, provide direction to the EXIM function to get the maximum rebate and duty exemption schemes, like EPCG/Advance License/MEIS/Drawback/SVB orders.
4. Manage end to end logistics operations, booking, documents, storage clearances, shipment etc. Freight negotiations for S/line, Transporters, CHA and design cargo movement model maximizing savings initiatives for cost minimization/ reduction in total logistics solution.
5. Leverage available resources and set the benchmark for project management, planning and execution using Lean, - right first time - approaches to eliminate waste and failure.
6. Promote and develop tight integration between planning, logistics and other operations areas and optimize performance in schedule attainment, adherence and on time delivery.
7. Performed risk management regarding supply chain contract and for supplies and logistics operations. Examined & reevaluated contracts, performance of vendors, emphasizing over assessment of process risk and implementation of control measures.
8. Strengthened the company's growth by closely monitoring and developing customized logistics solutions for clients, formulated the transport plan/ strategy like route planning, load optimization/ cost & OITF analysis and generated business opportunities.
9. Ability in addressing operational issues, resolving performance bottlenecks, and achieving desired objectives.
10. Focused on bring solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo & courage to take an unpopular stance.
11. Self-motivated to work independently as well as strong team focus, supporting the needs of entire department. Delivered targeted results, created value for brands, systems, customers with strong and sustainable gains.
12. Import/export documentation, FOREX related work, DGFT, liaison, CHA coordination forwarder negotiation etc
13. Custom clearance, shipment coordination, and status manual-in-land, Sea and air, hazardous goods logistics experience, reImport exposure.
14. Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use.
15. Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment
Skills & Competencies Required :
1. Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
2. Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Strong sense of time organization and urgency
5. Able to work independently and within a team
6. Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
7. Results and solutions focused.
8. Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory landscape.
9. Confident, articulate and able to influence at all levels with exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
10. Senior level supply chain and logistics experience with a track record of operational service level and efficiency improvement.
11. Proven ability to lead and manage complex projects within timeline and budgetary constraints across functional areas.
12. Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment.
13. Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet, ROI.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- Any Graduate Degree, B. tech/ BE - Mechanical will be preferred. MBA will be an added advantage
- Any specialized certification in Supply chain Management from Reputed Institute will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.