Head - Supply Chain Management - Auto (12-20 yrs)
One of our key Client is looking for Head Supply Chain Management. The incumbent should have Strong experience and knowledge in the areas of supply chain, Logistics, Transportation, Inventory, Sourcing etc.
Qualification: BE, MBA
Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for developing the supply chain strategy that meets company performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintain compliance and minimize company risk in regards to environment, health, and safety
- Develop supply chain management best practices in areas such as systems integration and optimization, inventory control, and demand planning
- Responsible for Global Strategic Sourcing & purchasing from China, Japan, Germany, USA
- Create cross-border synergy, including leveraging global buying power to create a world wide supply chain partnership
- Review of inventory in the chain and aligning with the upstream and downstream functions for optimization
- Identification of potential risks in the supply side from the perspective of capacity and seasonal bottlenecks and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks
- Provide management complete visibility of material availability for any period of the demand / time / Product matrix
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.