Head - Supply Chain - Luxury Retail (7-12 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - eCommerce, Supply chain, operations, luxury
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - The main purpose of the Position is to lead and drive an effective and efficient end-to-end supply chain & logistics system for the entire range of new age luxury products.
Our client is a renowned Indian luxury brand focusing on catering to customers in the D2C space. They are looking to hire the Head of Supply Chain and Logistics for their Mumbai office.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Owning all responsibilities of Supply Chain, Logistics, Merchandising, Warehousing, Logistics, and Planning
- Developing KPIs according to Annual Operating Plan, meeting those KPIs, and streamlining the value chain between teams
- Creating a culture of excellence across the Supply Chain and related teams
- Ensuring a constant flow of materials, goods, and products at accurate prices and quality
- Implementing best practices for Supply Chain, policies, and procedures across the organisation which align with the organisational goals
- Identifying manufacturing vendors and packaging suppliers for services at the highest quality, at the best cost to achieve production goals and for the future requirements
- Actively engaging in warehousing and logistics operations in the direction of the D2C Digital or eCommerce market model
Ideally, you are an Engineer (MBA is preferred) with 7-12 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in the D2C segment. You have solid experience in vendor identification, warehousing, outbound logistics, and related operations. You have strong knowledge of management in vendors, negotiation, and communication skills with other stakeholders to manage operations. You have a great track record and are open to new challenges.
- Excellent brand to work with to create meaningful impact
- Working with Leadership directly
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Preeta Deon +91 22 4236 3316.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.