Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:10274 Applications:564 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Head - Supply Chain & Logistics - Fertilizers (18-20 yrs)
- Responsible for increasing the SBUs Market penetration, turnover and profitability through efficient management of a Trading business. To provide strategic support and market leverage to marketing team through Urea port handling and marketing.
- Responsible for achieving Grade wise projected Contribution
- Coordinate with Commercial and Finance for procurement basing on derived vessel wise/product wise contribution projections
- Finalization of receiving port basing on market requirements
- Develop contacts for sourcing of fertilizers
- Port operations of imported fertilizer within the budgeted (projected) costs,
- Develop people capabilities to achieve efficient logistics and distribution parameters
- Develop State wise marketing plan for imported Grades
- Effective utilization of existing marketing teams to ensure marketing of the products and receivable management.
- Achieve vessel wise projected profitability.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Postgraduate in Supply Chain Management or Marketing from Tier 1 Business School
- 18 -20 yrs of experience of working in SCM in large manufacturing companies
- Candidates currently working in Cement, fertilizers, Steel and FMCG will only be considered.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
- Candidates should be currently Head of SCM & Logistics