Head - Supply Chain - Food Retail (15-22 yrs)
Industry : Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines
Category : Operations
Skills : QSR, Restaurant, Supply Chain, F&B, FMCG, Food, Purchase, Procurement
Job Description :
- An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
- A critical role in a leading global brand.
Client Details :
Our client is a global leader in the F&B space. Serving across the world, the organisation is looking to expand its Indian footprint and grow in the market.
Reporting in to the Business Head, you will be responsible for :
- Driving cost efficiency through the supply chain.
- Leading the planning function for the organisation.
- Spearheading cost-efficient procurement programs.
- Working closely with new suppliers to develop a reliable vendor base.
- Driving cost and quality optimising measures through the warehousing and distribution network.
- Expanding the existing warehousing and distribution network to keep up with the scale of the business.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have :
- At least 15 years of experience working in food/perishable supply chains.
- Significant exposure in a team leadership role.
- Prior experience in the planning, logistics, and procurement functions.
- A strong network of vendors in the F&B ecosystem.
- A strong track record of cost optimisation through your career.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a globally renowned brand.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.