Senior Recruitment Executive at Ventures HRD Centre
Views:1619 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG/Pharma/Chemicals (11-20 yrs)
Supply Chain Head
Opening for Supply Chain Head position @ Navi Mumbai location.
Experience : 11 - 20 Yrs. (Candidates from Pharma/ Chemical/ FMCG industry will be preferred)
Qualification : BE Chemical/ M.Sc./ Ph. D/ B.Sc. + MBA/ B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with relevant experience. MBA is preferable.
Skills & Competence :
- Experience and Knowledge of end-to-end supply chain - Planning, Logistics and Warehouse and preferably procurement.
- SAP/ ERP tools knowledge for MM module. SD is preferable.
- Advance MS Excel.
- Operating experience in regulated environment and knowledge of regulatory guidelines for various geographies.
- Ability to connect the dots in various situations, seeing the risk and keep the mitigation plans.
- Clear communication.
- Analytical mindset.
- Quick and effective decision making.
- Stakeholder management.
Key Role& Responsibilities :
- Handle the end-to-end SCM activities for the Plant and R&D
- To manage an efficient supply chain ensuring raw material purchasing, stock levels and sales forecasts are aligned for meeting Plant goals
- Manage costs within the supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective and deliver agreed customer service levels
- Managing the sales and operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time customer delivery
- Monitoring Raw material purchasing, product availability on a regular basis. Manage relationships with supply chain partners
- Manage all elements of supply chain costs including freight, handling and storage and distribution.
- Drive planning process through SAP and ensure efficient use of PP module, support PP module for new developments and initiatives
- Tracks & monitors the supply chain performance metrics and take actions for improvement
- Strong knowledge on supply & demand planning, transportation, inventory & warehouse management in API business
- Oversee the Logistics Operations for Hyderabad Location. Work with Planning, QC/ QA and plant warehouse teams to perform Logistics Planning for dispatches to meet customer delivery date. Ensure 100% OTIF
- Manage commercial operations. Ensure zero liabilities of EXIM operations. Manage Excise, Customs and Service Tax operations and legal matters
- Oversee the logistics dispatches (sea, air, LCL, express) and DG, Controlled substance operations also
- Conduct negotiations with Freight companies & Sea / Air Freight companies. Liaise with CHAs and DGFT / Customs / Excise personnel.
- Drive Operational Excellence & SET initiative. Ensure On time documentation & high customer service index scores.
Please share below details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :