Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:7464 Applications:930 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG/Food/FMCD (12-18 yrs)
Head Supply Chain - TOC - FMCG/Food/FMCD/Paint/Tyre
- Provide leadership and strategic directions to the Supply Chain Management team in India through delivering a consistent, high quality and cost effective customer service to internal and external customers.
- Review the material and production lead time on a scheduled basis together with Sourcing, Production and Quality Control
- Maintain the inventory at optimal levels / targeted DSI (Day Sales Inventory) including safety stocks analysis.
- Manages Warehousing & Distribution function to ensure availability of products to fulfil customer orders in a timely manner from both the central and branch, warehouses in accordance with Good Distribution Practices
- Strategizing, designing, developing & executing the end-to-end SCM plans that are aligned to the company business goals
- Demand Management & Demand Planning for local and international business
- Implementation of Modern Inventory management, Quality Management & Management Information practices.
- Interfacing with multicultural, international teams to develop effective SCM solutions
- Sustaining and increasing the existing network and managing supply chain for large number of domestic and imported SKUs.
- Oversee routine and complex customer & order servicing duties from domestics and international business
Candidate Profile : should have held a senior level (function head) responsibility for SCM function and have managed the entire value chain under supply chain Management from forecasting to sourcing to logistics.
Bachelor's degree in Science (B. Tech/ B.E) is mandatory & Post Graduate or MBA Minimum 12-18 years of work experience in FMCG & Food/FMCD/Paint/Tyre