Head HR at Eko Supreme
Views:1762 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Direct overall supply chain operations to meet the objectives of the business, developing strategic plans to improve productivity and efficiency of operations.
- Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with other departments and conferring with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plan that ensure the availability of materials and products.
- Participate in the coordination of product line extensions or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Manage activities related to material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Plan warehouse and depot activities to improve the efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Manage inbound and outbound transportation activities to ensure timely and cost-effective deliveries.
- Implement applicable logistics cost saving practices.
- Coordinate and track allocation of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to deliver products according to sales order and ensure the expected fulfillment rate.
- Maintain targeted buffer stock at each depot.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to ensure the logistics costs are within the agreed budget.
- Ensure proper tracking of assets maintenance at depots to minimise repair costs and downtime.
- Bachelor from a reputable university.
- Min 5 to 10 years experience in supply chain and logistics at the executive level.
- Technical mastery, knowledge and experience in:
- Supply chain management.
- Logistics management.
- Leading and managing effective teams.
- Leadership, problem-solving, collaboration, capability building, effective communication and team building.