Head - Supply Chain - FMCG (20-23 yrs)
Industry : Beverage FMCG
Skills : India Supply Chain Management, Head Supply Chain, Planning Head
Job Description :
The Job Covers the entire gamut of end to end Supply Chain covering areas such as planning, warehouse, distribution and logistics. This Job also requires a candidate to look at Procurement with a view of heading Supply Chain and Procurement for a Global MNC in FMCG Space
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans
- Evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies
- Formulate and execute company's strategic plan
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy; reduce supply chain complexities
- Responsible for the warehousing operations including its personnel
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business
- An ideal candidate should come with at least 20 years' experience, including 10-15 years in execution of supply chain and leadership role experience with an MBA in Operations/Supply Chain degree a must for this role.
- The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential, also should have led a team of minimum 20 people.
- FMCG/ Beverage/ Dairy is the most preferred industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.