Business Head at AXO Recruitment and Staffing Services
Views:7386 Applications:1451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Head- Supply Chain !! FMCG
JOB PURPOSE: To strategize, plan and monitor activities for the complete Supply Chain function.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: SCM & Operations / Inventory Management / SAP
QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate or MBA in SCM / Operations, Engineering (preferred)
TARGET INDUSTRY/ COMPANY: F&B/ FMCG Manufacturing companies
POSITION RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. Drive the entire procurement function across the country
2. Optimum availability of Stocks at Plant & Depot Level
3. Most economical transportation amongst plant and depots
4. Having efficient Service Partners (C&Fs)
5. Effective implementation of SAP at C&F & billing locations
6. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower in supply chain
ROLE: Strategic, Directional and Developmental
1. To strategize Supply Chain dynamically for the optimum utilization of resources on sustainable basis.
2. Dynamic production forecasting for stock requirement/availability and coordinate with the plants for the same.
3. To motivate and direct plants for optimum availability of stocks in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
4. Guide the logistic team in HO and at plant level for establishing best of the supply chain practices.
5. Direct the logistic team for availability of stocks brand wise pack wise as per ABP at all times to avoid Stock outs or over stocking.
6. Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager/GPM for execution of POP material, (marketing initiatives) as per the agreed calendar in ABP.
7. Regularly have financial review of transportation cost with (Head - Accts) for healthy bottom line.
8. Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions, Horeca and Modern Trade for direct supplies with agreed time frame and at economical cost.
9. Ensuring Zero run down of SAP at C&F and billing locations in co-ordination with IT department at all times.
10. Ensuring implementation of over stocks or zero stocks at plant and depot level and maintenance of discipline across region on the same.
11. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower. Attract and retain quality manpower.
12. Work out a training calendar for all players in the logistic team and implement the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.