Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4471 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Supply Chain - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
- Responsible for Handling for procurement cycles, lead times and purchasing requirements within overall business process of acquisition of goods or services, and minimization of response time while ensuring needs are met in a timely, satisfactory and cost effective manner
- Ensures compliance to quality, safety & environmental standards as per ISO
- Planning / Budgeting / Policy guidelines for purchase of RM / PM to meet production plans.
- Assisting Q.A. In RM/PM vendor audits.
- Contribution to the process of purchase planning and develop materials dept. plans.
- Vendor development of indigenous RM, Critical Raw materials to adhere compliance in Co-ordination with cQA and R and D as well as QC.
- Assist RA and QA for the documentation and required specification for KSM in co-ordination with Vendors.
- Determine the appropriate source selection for materials, services, considering cost, quality and reliability.
- Work closely with project management/site offices and accounts department on all relevant issues such as quality, delivery payments etc.
- Assisting QA for Vendor Audits and CAPA as well.
- Implement latest strategy and process for achieving uninterrupted supply chain at best price and for best quality.
- Cost reduction through development of alternate suppliers and alternate materials.
- Ensure proper compliance of the Central Excise Act and Rules framed there-under and as modified from time to time.
- Track new technologies & trends in the domestic & global arena. Keep abreast of market conditions, new developments and techniques of manufacture.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.