Director at Edge India
Views:1765 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Supply Chain - Electronics Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Supply Chain Head - Electronics Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Our client is a leading Indian multinational and one of the very few global leaders in its field. A high-tech manufacturing company in the telecom sector with a large portfolio covering products, software and services, they have now moved aggressively into upstream product and solution development within the industry.
The Job :
Design, formulate and implement the overall supply chain strategy for their large electronics manufacturing BU, continuously improving and deploying best practices, undertaking rigorous planning, direct and indirect sourcing, vendor & inventory management, distribution management to achieve the strategy and objectives for the Business.
Purpose of the role & key responsibilities :
- Partner with business leadership to devise and implement an end-to-end supply chain strategy
- Develop quality vendor partnerships and product sourcing on a global scale
- Manage the entire source to pay and procure to pay cycle.
- Address sourcing requirements for critical-to-business items by reviewing offerings and conducting negotiation with vendors/contractors
- Drafting strong contracts protecting company's business interests.
- Drive the business acquisition cycle across from pre-RFP stage to contract closure
Required competencies and experience :
- Must be an Engineering graduate, with 15+ years of experience in SCM from Technology environment, Data Networking, Telecom industries.
- Strong experience of working with Electronic component manufacturing companies.
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry, Data Networking, latest trends in 5G/ Wireless Technologies are a plus.