Senior Recruitment Lead at ACH Management Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5130 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:330
Head - Supply Chain - Edible Oil (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for Head Supply Chain with one of the leading Edible Oil Organization.
Reporting to - Technical Director & the CEO.
Qualification - Engineering /Food technologist + MBA
- To ensure & effectively keep Customer Service level high across all the channels.
- To utilize supply chain resources at the best for achievement of business objective & development.
- Development of supply chain, logistics and demand planning expertise, Know how & Continually improve processes
- To measure efficiency by follow up on necessary indicators of supply chain division.
- Led the end to end supply chain function.
- Developed sourcing strategies and supply market intelligence
- Drove a strong performance culture in the Business Unit by developing the business scorecard, translating business plans into key organizational priorities and enabling performance reviews across domains
- Expertise in Planning strategies, tenacious in fostering strong relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate with Marketing teams to manage catalogue of products for the division
- Prepare demand forecast and New Launch forecasts involving Marketing and Sales teams.
- Conduct Sales & Operations Meetings
- Interface with factories / Market Supply Logistics, challenge and improve reactivity from factories
- Manage launches and promotions to ensure availability as per plan
- Manage and optimize the order-to-cash cycle for all the customers to enhance the service level and reduce costs
- Optimize customer orders, stock availability at the customers for products of the division
- Review and implement measures to reduce customer disputes
- Ensure inventory of Finished products in the division is optimized and as per the budgets
- Implement group norms and best practices in supply chain of the division
- Train & enhance capabilities of the team
- Automate processes and implement process improvements in all areas of Supply Chain
- Play an active part as a member of the Division Management Committee to shape the business policy and direction of the division
- Ensure Capability Development of team, Recruitment & development of team
Interested candidate can apply or call +918879001013.