CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:1404 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Supply Chain - Consulting/FMCG (12-20 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for Managing the Supply chain of Food items from various locations. . Improve and improvise the proprietary ecommerce platform of the client. Negotiate with vendors, airlines etc. to optimize costs. Negotiate with Food packaging vendors and optimize costs etc.
1) Negotiation skills: To keep margins, profitability & high customer satisfaction
2) Planning & Execution: Breaking the assignment into major milestones, and assigning timelines for each one, considering risk factors in the planning process
3) Personal Effectiveness: Is an initiator, takes ownership of the tasks allotted to him, and sticks to the timelines assigned
4) IPR & Communication: Ability to freely discuss the information with the stakeholders in a positive way, and open to feedback or criticism
5) Customer Orientation: Should be customer-sensitive, take timely feedback from them and address their complaints immediately
Functional Skills :
1) The ability to solve problems and make decisions
2) Commercial awareness and numerical skills
3) Analytical thinking.
ONLY DIVERSITY CANDIDATES FROM CONSULTING BACKGROUND
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.