Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1026 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Supply Chain - Chemical Industry (15-20 yrs)
Supply Chain Head (Chemical Industry)
- Coordination with suppliers, intermediaries, 3rd party logistics providers, operations, and customer service to discharge logistics and warehousing functions.
- Strategize and plan for effective and timely execution of distribution of finished goods to meet On Time Order Fulfilment targets.
- Deliver and report country cost & performance responsibilities.
- Regular review of distribution network and its optimization potential (import / export location, mode of transport, replenishment frequency, etc.)
- Regular review of Customer order pattern to assess cost improvements.
- Interface with customer service and liaises between Sales and Operations
- Ensures adequate skill levels in the organization through continuous training and education.
- Closely liaise with customers to establish customer relationship to meet requirement of the customers.
- Manage performance indicators of Malaysia and India, including plant performance, sales forecast performance, product quality and logistic service.
- Manage effectiveness and efficiency of SOP processes relating to customer service and logistics roles.
- Analyze & Optimize workflows within the CS department.
- Assure maximum service mindedness and a friendly, professional communication style to all members of the team.
- Ensure that the CS is guided, trained, and organized and ensure communication interface between CS, Logistics, Sales, Product Management
- Finance & controlling, etc. and responsibility for the purposeful distribution of relevant information.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent in a relevant discipline from reputed institute coupled with at least 15 years' experience in SCM (i.e. EXIM, DGFT, Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement).
2. High degree of focus towards cost efficiency and effectiveness along with the ability to balance priorities and being result driven is important.
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills across different cultures along with ability to contribute and work in teams is desirable.
4. The person must have good analytical and managerial skills. Hands on experience in SAP/ERP systems, BPCS knowledge is a plus.
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: