Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1781 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Supplier Quality Assurance - Automobile OEM (15-20 yrs)
Reports to (Title) Director ( Purchase )
Responsibilities, role, task & duties of position -
- Leading and managing a team of Supplier Quality Engineers to meet the Quality goals and manage the Quality Assessment and improvement activities.
- Carrying out PSA (Potential Supplier Assessment) for qualifying potential suppliers for sourcing of commodities ( Direct Material )
- Managing the APQP ( Advance Product Quality Plan ) for all supplied parts to ensure zero defect.
- Ensuring Capacity availability at suppliers through formal Run@Rate process.
- Resolving quality issues in parts by guiding and reviewing with suppliers to take corrective and preventive measures.
- Working closely with suppliers for development of parts in line with program timing
- Managing quality improvement initiatives to achieve zero ppm and field quality
- Managing the status updates in line with Global vehicle Development Process
Educational Qualification, experience, skills & knowledge -
- Engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics field
- 15-20 years experience with Automobile OEM's in a similar role
- Ability to deal with and manage local and global suppliers to ensure best Quality.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and good problem solving skills
- Computer skills and experience of working in a strong ERP environment
- Knowledge of diverse commodities in the automobile industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.