Head - Structured Trade Finance & Strategy (7-12 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Managing trade finance operations within the company
Managing trade finance relationships with banks and other financial institution
Client Details :
Our client is one of a very big MNC set up in trade finance, supply chain finance operations globally.
Job Description :
- Managing trade finance operations within the company
- Developing and implementing trade finance policies and procedures
- Managing trade finance relationships with banks and other financial institutions
- Managing trade finance risk within the company
- Providing leadership and direction to the trade finance team
- Preparing reports on trade finance activities and performance
- Presenting trade finance proposals to senior management
- Originate new business and support the existing sales and account management teams with subject matter expertise (knowledge of DSF solution, funding structures and options, accounting treatment, legal structures and so on). Accountable for the India's DSF revenue number.
- Develop and manage pipeline with our banking partner network
- Partner with our product teams to ensure an understanding of the market requirements and product direction
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance Sales (Bank or FinTech)
- 7+ years of experience in sales, particularly Trade Finance
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience creating sales tools and processes to support prospecting, discovery, competitive positioning, solution mapping, deal structuring, and negotiation
Growing Opportunity with leading MNC player
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.