Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:757 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Strategy - Transportation/Infrastructure/Energy - IIM/XLRI/ISB (8-10 yrs)
Head Strategy - Transportation / Infrastructure / Energy - IIM/XLRI/ISB (15-20 yrs)
Job description :
- This role will be responsible for preparing business plans and strategy in consultations with senior leadership team.
- This role will allow the candidate to build a thorough understanding of all business areas- strategy, planning, operations, technology, & innovation etc.
- Given the nature of business and overall size of the team, the incumbent will need to be highly motivated, a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Lead and develop strategic business plans and roadmaps for growth.
- Collaborate with various business verticals for planning and execution of marketing/ sales /production /product planning and go to market strategy.
- Developing initiatives for improving efficiency, effectiveness and implementing them.
- Analyzing industry standards, trends and market intelligence to carry out impact analysis for the organization.
- Identifying avenues for Merger, Acquisition, Joint Ventures and relevant opportunities by sourcing and analyzing data for potential target companies for evaluating feasibility.
- Preparation and execution of business strategy, GTM planning, operating models, processes, and controls.
- Be the key owners for project management in potential special projects.
- Scout M&A opportunities according to the best fit and synergies and present the prospects to CEO for decision making.
- Intelligence on market, demand & supply and competitors' competitive landscape
Role-specific competencies :
- Management graduate from Tier 1 institute (IIMs, XLRI or ISB)
- 8-10 years of business experience in a consulting or corporate strategy role in Transportation / Infrastructure / Energy industry
- Strong Project Management and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.