Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:818 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Strategy - Merger & Acquisitions - Health Tech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a self-driven professional to play a key role in defining the strategic direction and growth priorities for the Group's healthcare and technology interests, along with the leadership team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
For the Group's healthcare and technology interests
- Define strategic direction for accelerated scale up and maximize value creation
- Identify and evaluate inorganic growth opportunities for the company, including:
- Sourcing opportunities
- Carry out financial due diligence of potential targets
- Prepare investment presentations which aid decision making by leadership team
- Define strategy and plan for fundraising through diverse channels
- Keep abreast with competitive landscape and regularly update key leadership about their implications for the company.
Pre-requisites for consideration of candidature:
- MBA from a top tier institute
- Min. 4-5 years of experience:
- Investing in Healthcare services / Health-tech/ Technology with a PE / VC fund or Investment bank; prior management consulting experience is a plus or
- Should have driven Fund raise & / or M&A for a Healthcare services / Healthtech / Technology company.
Functional Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- High EQ, should be able to work with stakeholders across all levels of the company
- Good networking skills
- Leadership presence