HR consultant at Bradford Consultants LLP
Views:1615 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Head - Strategy - Manufacturing Industry (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for a leading manufacturing of Bearings industry .
Turnover is close to 3000 Cr .
The Role: Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ideate, devise and execute strategic business initiatives in partnership with leadership.
- Be the custodian of Long term strategy for all Business Units including Kinex craft, refine and execute
- Lead Strategic Planning, Strategic Performance Management as well as Strategic risk management for the organization
- Market entry strategy, market positioning, competitor analysis and creation of frameworks to support business decisions
- Create internal buy ins for defined strategy and stakeholder management
- Incubate & operationalize the opportunity including M&A where necessary
- On board new team / transfer ownership to business team
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and lead cross functional teams in executing the planned growth.
- Develop and work with a high performance team to deliver the key objectives
- Offer project management and process support to the company, CEO and top teams for topline / bottom line improvement
- Offer analytical support to Group company, CEO and top teams for the most important financial and strategic initiatives (e.g. critical new product introductions, specific M&A)
- Codify and disseminate best practices from different companies and identify strong performers who can deploy these in various situations