Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong
Views:596 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Strategy - Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: -
- Work closely with the CEO on the strategy and next steps
- Drive performance transformation across key functions of the business across the value chain
- Develop performance baseline through rigorous benchmarking and select deep dives.
- Establish targets by benchmarking with best-in-class organisations within as well as across industry
- Co-create a compelling sales strategy with the Sales Head to drive revenue targets
- Collaboratively work along with Functional Heads in scenario planning to drive org transformation
- Tracking the impact of various transformation projects
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience with significant exposure to Organisation transformation
- Experience in organisations with high value consumer facing products (e.g., consumer durables, automobiles etc)
- Prior consulting experience welcome
- Understanding of Automotive/Manufacturing Industry
- Strong problem solving and analytics
- Performance Transformation Knowledge
- Strong client management capability and ability to conduct diagnostic, define key metrics, set up PMO and drive transformation.
- Responds to changes and proactively takes initiative by swift decisions and actions to delight customers.
- Thinks big, sets challenging and realistic objectives, and meets commitments.
- Help others succeed by sharing information, leverage each other's strength and be open to diverse views
- Ability to influence and drive change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.