HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:2110 Applications:650 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Head - Strategy & Growth - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :-
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Utilize marketing intelligence to vet key segments and target.
- Ensure overall business growth & expansion.
- Listen and understand customers pressure and critical business issues to develop burning platforms.
- Develop account and opportunity plans to coordinate the team to grow sales to advance and deliver results.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new business.
- Coordinates and directs strategic resource team.
- Set and manage budget for sales growth and new business development & ROI.
- Develop best practices utilizing Sales Excellence methodology.
- Assist with on-going training for strategic growth resource teams.
- Stay appropriately networked to stay aware of industry and market trends.
- Design and implement metrics to monitor the success of processes, and refine the process flow based on actual on-ground feedback.
- Work closely with the Tech and Product team to solve for problems at the ground level using technology.
- Build and grow best-in-class partner network across services.
- Create systems to evaluate and improve partner performance.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving comes naturally to you
- 5+ years of experience in driving growth.
- A desire to understand consumer behavior and mindset
- Understand and love technology. You see every problem from a technology lens
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details