Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:2065 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Head - Strategy - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Head Strategy with our FMCG client
Their is one good opportunity for Head Strategy with our FMCG client based in Ahmedabad .
Job Location : Ahmedabad
This would reports to CEO .
Experience required : Minimum 8 to 15 years experience in strategy role .
Educational Qualification required : A candidate with a master's degree in business administration (MBA) from premier B-School ( 2005 to 2010 pass outs ) can expect to gain knowledge in areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, human resources and management..
Role Purpose :
Translating the strategy for people across functions and business units, driving organizational change in forging new working relationships and synergies across the organization, and establishing greater transparency and accountability for all who are carrying out the company's strategy.
Role Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing long-term strategic plans for the company based on market trends and industry conditions.
- Providing leadership in identifying opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Identifying and analyzing external factors that could affect the organization's long-term success, including changing technologies or consumer demand for products or services
- Establishing guidelines for ethical practices within the organization and leading employee training on ethics issues
- Coordinating with other senior executives to ensure that company objectives are being met
- Work on projects related to portfolio strategy, growth strategy, operational efficiency improvement and Business Process Improvement
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and provide industry insights to support business decisions
- Support long range planning and annual operating planning for the business units .
- Liaise with stakeholders across functions and levels to gain direction and alignment.