Senior Executive - HR at Boyen Haddin
Views:1274 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Strategy - EV (12-24 yrs)
LTS - To formulate & consolidate LTS plan, along with execution and monitoring
JV, M&A and Alliances:
- Responsible for all activities starting from identification of a potential alliance to closure of the transaction
- To identify and map companies for alliances w.r.t. company's requirement
- To lead activities and discussion with Bankers and strategic partners, JV, M&A, Alliances
- To create, define and revisit processes & policies for M&A, JVs etc.
- To Interact & liaison with various organizations for growth opportunities
- To strategize on addition & deletion of products, technologies & customers for the group
- To strategize on high Return businesses
- To support EV strategy
- To frame Customer wise strategy & Product wise strategy (Revenue, Return, Growth, Risk, Exposure etc.)
- To create a risk averse business w.r.t products, customers, segments, geographies etc. Investments in Engineering and R&D.
- To identify, explore, map, track products & technologies to enter
- To strategize on increasing content per vehicle, kit value, legacy, non-legacy, new products, customer wise, segment wise
- To strategize Group activities in relation to CASE, regulatory changes, trends, customer requirements
- To evaluate High margin vs. low margin products, locations, businesses, etc.
- To Create strategies for sustainable businesses.