Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:5098 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Head - Strategy & Consumer Insights - FMCG/Consulting - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
The Head of Strategy and Customer Insights will be owning and deciphering consumer insights and market intelligence to facilitate management decision-making on strategic customer, business, marketing and product led challenges.
Strategic Framework & Execution:
- Develop and implement market insights vision that will shape strategy and help businesses to make the most of the insights.
- Anticipate market, content, technology changes and trends, envision how these advances will bring about new opportunities and/or challenges and translate this insight into initiatives to advance the business and consumer goals, marketing strategy and execution plans.
Customer planning and insights catering to business decisions across the organization :
- Serve as the voice of the target audience (customers and consumers) for client - across all functions including marketing, product, customer experience, supply chain, etc.
- Understand various customer segments, develop insights and help the organisation plan various marketing efforts across each of the segments
- Analyse market share challenges and competitive threats; evaluate tactical plans to counter competitive threat
- Drive the usage of new age technology based tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness in consumer research
Stakeholder, Team and Budget Management:
- Facilitate collaboration between key internal and external stakeholders to create a lasting company network. Manage relationship with internal analytics, data sciences teams and external research agencies.
- Build a strong, energized and high performing team
- Manage budgets required for customer planning and insights
Skills & Competencies :
- Proven track record in understanding consumer insights and developing business strategy.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills including ability to work in a data-heavy environment
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo.
- Experience of leading and driving multiple complex projects spanning different business and disciplines with a sharp customer-focus.
- Managerial experience and demonstrated effectiveness and interest in leading, coordinating and developing colleagues from across a variety of disciplines in a complex organization.
Desired Qualification and Experience
- MBA with 10+ years of experience in a consumer/ B2C oriented organization. Background in Consulting / Research preferred.
- Experience in handling qualitative and quantitative data and analysis, understanding business strategy and delivering insights.
- The role requires extensive collaboration with analytics and data sciences teams.