Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1293 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Strategy - Consulting Firm (7-15 yrs)
The Head of Strategy will play a leadership role, leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
The role will report directly to the founder. The individual will work closely with the business and technology leaders of the company.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Define the structure and execution of strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations.
- Identification and development of strategic opportunities for the business with a view of diversifying the consumer base and gaining an additional share of the market.
- Review the feasibility of new markets as well as their potential growth opportunities.
- Provide short and long-term strategic recommendations to the leadership team that are meant to develop and capitalize business opportunities.
- Evaluate and recommend business portfolio frameworks, practices, programs, processes, and measures to be applied across the business.
- Put in place performance measures that will determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies and identify areas for strategic improvement.
- Drive awareness and insightful analyses of the market and transaction trends as well as identify and explore any adjacencies to the business in order to ascertain risks and opportunities.
- Balance strategy formulation and execution
Requirements of the role :
- Consulting background with Tier-1 set up with 7 plus years of experience
- Strong problem solving ability, practical, analytical and visionary
- Collaboration : To work with and influence people across entire organizations and beyond
- Good story teller so that the understanding of strategy is embedded across all levels
- Good listener as well as good translator
- Overall P&L understanding and Business Acumen
- Creative bent of mind and ability to think strategically
- Leadership and people skills to inspire and move organization in unified direction
- Good to have: Sports or Fitness orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.