Team Lead - Recruitment at A2Z Placements
Views:1674 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Head - Strategy - Conglomerate - IIM/ISB/Ivy League (10-22 yrs)
This position is a Head of Strategy role
Work Location : Hyderabad
Educational Background :
- MBA from a top tier Indian (preferably IIMA, IIMB, IIMC, IIML, ISB) / top tier foreign institute
- Bachelor's degree (Honours) from a reputed college/ university
- Excellent academic background (grades, institutions)
This role will involve one of two deliverables at any given time:
(a) Drive growth initiatives in prioritized areas - new areas or in existing businesses
(b) Enhance top-line / bottom-line performance of existing businesses through targeted deep dives
- Lead Group's growth initiatives
- Market entry strategy, market positioning, competitor analysis etc.
- Create internal buy-ins for defined strategy and stakeholder management
- Develop and work with a high performance- team to deliver the key objectives
- Offer strategic and business support to the company, CEO and top teams for topline / bottom-line improvement
- Offer analytical support to Group company, CEO and top teams for the most important financial and strategic initiatives.
- Tenure: Incumbent should have at least 10-12 years of experience and held the position in top tier consulting firms/industry. The incumbent may have subsequently worked in any Conglomerate, PE or in any Core Industry and should have consistently been rated Tracking (or equivalent) and above.
Roles: should have independently led strategic initiative and P/L accountability.