Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:788 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Strategic Sourcing - Investment Banking (14-20 yrs)
Hiring for Top notch investment banking firm in Bangalore.
Exp -14+ yrs
- Develop and manage the procurement department including setting targets and monitoring performance .
- Develop and deliver a Procurement Strategy to deliver the target benefits and financial savings including approving each category manager's purchase category strategy and savings plans.
- Engage support and agreement for the strategy from key stakeholders so that implementation and compliance are optimal; promote the effective management of suppliers to sustain value throughout the life of the contract.
- Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement.
- Work across global teams to collaborate and optimize opportunities.
- Enhance digitalization and work towards automating processes to simplify and improve stakeholder
Experience in large Indian organizations, preferably in GICs. Minimum 14 years of relevant experience - Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Governance, Supplier Relationship/ Performance management, Project Management, IT Service Delivery etc.
Capability to manage stakeholders across geographies
Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in managing teams
Qualification: Degree, prefer advance degree in Management / Accounting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.