Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:810 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Stores Management (12-16 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in mining & HEMM management of Warehouse, Material Management, SCM, Scrap & logistic management;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team; Capable to groom successors
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum work experience of 12 + years
- Sound knowledge of total Inventory concepts at different Stages & good exposure in Inventory valuation.
- In-depth exposure in SAP, ERP, MRP, Reorder level, MOQ, EOQ, Inventory turnover ratio and base stock/safety stock analysis.
- In-depth knowledge in Excise matters.
- In depth knowledge in cost saving and cost reduction factors.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Head - Store will be responsible for Stores, Inventory and Spare parts management for the PAN India operation of mining activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Indicative only):
Objectivity of this role :
- Analyzing & monitoring in time material receipts from suppliers according to the requirements and on time issue to the User department by FIFO (First in First Out) basis.
- Analyzing ABC analysis and in regular intervals submitting a report to the management for Non Moving and slow moving and obsolete materials. Responsible to ensure that scrap is disposed strictly as per the guidelines drawn in approved standard operating procedure.
- Ensure that Minimum/Maximum/Safety stock level and Re-Order level is monitored and reviewed in regular intervals.
- Ensuring correctness of Bill of Materials (BOM) and Item Master. Responsible for providing cost effective solutions.
- Ensures the materials movement inside and outside stores are done with reference to approved documents and the same are updated in system.
- Ensuring issues and receipts of materials at various stages from outside vendors, Job workers & in-house subcontractors.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Coordinating with the User department for effective planning and smooth movement of an Inventory.
- Responsible to format and standardize standard operating procedures (SOPs) for stores & warehouses and ensuring that it is followed effectively.
- Ensuring that latest Inventory control techniques are adopted and followed effectively and Ensuring Inventory is controlled effectively.
- Ensuring in time supply of raw materials/spare parts to the user department.
- Ensuring to daily review SQDIP (Safety/Quality/Delivery/Inventory and Productivity) related to the stores department as well as generates and submits the MIS reports to Management in time.
- Responsible for ensuring proper arrangements and storages of inspected materials at various stages as well as ensuring ease traceability of materials/spare parts.
- Ensuring that each item stored in stores has a standardized location number and it is linked with the system.
ACCOMMODATION : Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity
CONVEYANCE : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle in the workshop.