Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:2252 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:455
Head - Store & Dispatch - Factory (4-8 yrs)
- Ensuring GRN is being posted on time for all shipments.
- Monitoring Bin to Bin storage of shipments in WMS.
- Monitoring timely submission of invoices in the accounts department.
- Ensuring timely issuance of material to various stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely delivery of material to the project team as well as customers.
- Keeping track of transport detentions and any other issues regarding vehicle unloading.
- Monitoring documents like challan, invoice, e-way bill, etc. to ensure there are no gaps.
- Ensuring the material in transit is safely delivered at the location
- Review key metrics related to productivity, quality, 5S, Kaizens, cost, safety, morale.
- Plan utilization etc. with the team and provide guidance to them on improving performance.
- Review performance trends and root cause analysis for gaps, discuss & finalize action plans for improvement, with Plant Head.
- Review and assign the individual KPI target to the sub-ordinate and review the Performance.
- Ensure receiving (Job work inward & Mechanical component) is inspected in Quality before issuance to shop/production area.
- Ensure rejected material is stored in a separate location and is reflected in SAP -at the vendor rejection location.
- Actively participate in the quality circle.
- Engage with the team for RCA regarding inventory control.
- Ensuring smooth working of WMS and SAP System
- Educate & train team members on Addverb QMS and all related compliance in respect to Factory Act and EHS, respective processes, documents, and records.
- Ensure adequate documentation in-line with QMS requirements.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Ensure observations and NCs are closed within target dates.
- Ensure proper usage of PPEs by all team members (including contractual staff).
- Follow the work permit system for any work being conducted in their area/line.
- Encourage team members to report safety observations & near misses in their work area and on the shop floor in general.
- Conduct hazard identification & risk assessment of their operations along with the safety team and define & implement control measures.
- Ensure safety improvements on the shop floor with a Hierarchy of control level-up approach
- Review customer complaints received by the Quality team from customers - Project, After Sales, and customer sites.
- Analyze the complaints along with other stakeholders to conduct RCA; define corrective action and implement for sustenance; share details of the analysis & action taken with relevant stakeholder
- Respond promptly and resolve issues with the Projects or After Sales team in case of any issue with a product or material that has been sent to the site.