Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:2721 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Special Situation Group - Wholesale Banking (15-25 yrs)
Hiring for a leading financial service sector.
To lead the investment and resolution of a diverse portfolio of asset classes in Infrastructure Sector, Structured Finance, Private Equity and Distressed Credits in the Wholesale Business.
- To lead and guide the team towards resolution of stressed assets by devising and implementing strategies for the Infrastructure sector and Structured Finance book.
- Monitor the private equity portfolio and ensure timely calls are made for exits in such investments.
- Strategize for PE portfolio including regulatory compliances, quarterly reporting and annual presentation of the performance of the fund to the Investors, negotiating the M&A transactions for sale of PE portfolio investments
- Provide guidance in the defocused loan book of Corporate Clients to achieve early prepayments.
- Manage / strengthen relationships at Promoter and Key Management level for the investments for relationship - based exits, resolutions, negotiations for settlements to maximize recovery.
- Represent the organization in the consortium, lenders core committee meetings in coordination with statutory and internal auditors, regulators (RBI, NHB etc.) and other key stakeholders.
- Attend Lenders meetings and present reasons for stress and frame probable solutions which may include sale of non-core assets / restructuring / refinancing / sale to Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) / distressed funds / gradual reduction in exposure, reference to NCLT under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code etc.
- Review and present business status / achievements to the Top Management on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Team development & training
- Develop the existing talent in the areas of finance, legal and regulatory.
- Engage and retain talent
- Ensure team productivity