Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:1561 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Sourcing/Procurement Operations/S&P/Source To Pay - BPO (14-30 yrs)
Job opening for head-Heading global deliveries,consulting,M&A in Supply Chain-Sourcing and procurement.
CTC: as per best in industry
Require someone who is drawing in between 29-50 LPA, managing global clients, ownership of Profit and loss accounts.
- Team management
- Communication skills should be excellent.
- Good experience in Program and global deliveries.
- Good experience in managing p&l accounts, multiple account management,Client relation ship management.
Purpose/Essence of the role: Coordinates and Partners with the client, Plans resources, validates the process reengineering results and manages client interactions around technical and commercial aspects. Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation
1. Business Planning & Review: Prepares the annual budget and business plan aligned with corporate / divisional objectives for the engagement, Coordinates with the account manager for the account plan.
2. Transition Coordination: Resource planning (incl. Infra): Plans and reviews the people, Infra, Technology requirements with the transition team.
3. Transition Coordination: Process definition & documentation: Provide resources to the transition team to finalize the process definition & documentation, ensures sign off.
4. Transition Coordination: SOW / Metric Determination: Signs off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level.
5. Operations: Resource Planning (People, Infrastructure etc.): Co-ordinates resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout)
6. Quality Planning (QC/QA): Signs off on the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement.
7. SLA Compliance: Conducts periodic reviews with ops managers and drives corrective action.
8. Financial Review: Conducts monthly financial review with direct reportees and BU head, takes corrective actions.
9. Revenue Enhancement: Validates and prepares business case for identified opportunities within existing service lines for growth, Discuss and plan for foray into new services.
10. CSAT Process: Engages with the key client stakeholders on areas of Improvements and commits resources
Min exp for this role is 14 yrs.
Team management should be min of 170 people (Direct Indirect both)
I am available at 9266932850