Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:4009 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Sourcing & Procurement Operation - BPO/KPO (16-25 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest global BPO/ KPO Exp: 12yrs +
Location : Pune/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
Looking for candidates handling good portfolio size with a team size of atleast 400 + people
- Looking for the candidates from the S&P background with exposure in operations, solutioning, transitions and transformations/ re-engineering projects.
- The Sourcing and Procurement Practice helps clients lower their third-party spend and optimize procurement operations by - doing more with less. The practice delivers transformative solutions, either large-scale or targeted through its proprietary platform Procure Edge.
- The practice has amassed a wealth of global supply market knowledge and built a 1,600-strong team working from delivery centres spread across 23 countries.
- As a specialist S&P services provider, the practice delivers long term sustainable value solutions using proprietary category management tools, deep domain and industry expertise, and change management tools. The team initiates and delivers procurement process improvements that are measured through our proprietary process progression model (PPM) and implemented using our value relationship methodology (VRM).
What the role expects from you:
- Prepare Business plan with practice head in order to budget revenue, margins for the practice in each engagement, finalize target operating models in engagement depending on vertical and nature of business of the client, recruit and deploy manpower in Laterals, and be accountable for building career and competencies of people in engagements pertaining to the practice in order to meet revenue and margin goals in the practice.
- Collaborate with practice head and COH in identifying new business opportunities in existing accounts (B1 revenues) in order to meet business plan targets for the practice.
- Assist in pursuits- Key member of the team during client visits. Demonstrate capabilities and differentiators in the practice in order to acquire new clients in the practice.
- Identifying and collaborating with Solution design/key solutions/alliances/platform groups in implementation of new solutions in the practice in order to differentiate service offerings on a regular basis.
- Review Master Services Agreement (MSA) /SLAs from compliance and execution perspective in order to validate and sign-off contractual requirements.
- Designs and signs off on right metrics to measure, proactively designs best practices for the new engagement or project, implements and signs off on best in class controls, signs off on Business Requirement document for tools being implemented and participation in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Focus on continuous improvement & innovation in order to ensure compliance and improve productivity.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning- High Risk Project Reviews and Governance of complex engagements in order to minimize and mitigate account risks.
- Specify Delivery Governance and track & Control Account Execution with the COH in order to achieve Delivery excellence.
- Allocation of Laterals to engagements, understand the Aspirations of laterals & work with them on their career path, plan for and mentor employees on their competency development, Implement performance management in collaboration with the COH and as per organizational guidelines, mentoring the team and participate in the recruitment activities in order to motivate the team for successful operations delivery.
- Review Resource utilization, span of control, buffer management, Operations Review, in order to meet business and delivery targets for the practice.
- Listening to and acting on customer feedback (CSAT/Engagement Feedback), Client visits, Relationship management, CSAT, Engagement Feedback, SLA management, Issue & escalation management in order to achieve high Client Satisfaction.
- Provide inputs on strategy and thought leadership at practice level in order to respond to changing customer needs and organizational goals proactively.
Interested candidates can revert with their updated resume or call at 8696937453
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.